React Native vs Flutter ? Feature , frameworks ,guide ,updates ?
The React Native is a mobile application framework.The React is developed by the Facebook engineers. on 2013, the Facebook Hackathon event launched the React Native.
Like flutter, react don't support the sharing of code. the flutter supports a single code that works for both Andriod and ios. but in react the limited libraries support sharing of code.The react has the most important feature that it can separately developed android and ios app at the same place. therefore developer has a choice to chose which platform to used or both platforms should used.
React Native Projects
- The React native has (6+ year of experience in market)
- The community of react is large and vast and growing same as Futter
- Easy To learn and developed
- code has reusability ( use for web app )
- The libraries in react make easy to development
- In react native you have to handle background common activity
- If you want to develop only an ios app then used and if you want to develop the android app then used flutter.
- The andriod has less community support
- To implement the blutooh communication, in react it is difficult
event . The Flutter is a portable UI tool kit for making native apps. The flutter is an open-source project by Google. The Flutter is based on the dart programming language, a dart is developed by the Google engineer . The Flutter is a very fast and responsive user interface.
ADVANTAGES OF Flutter?
- The Flutter Has rich UI and rich widgets.
- The Growth of flutter is exponential.
- The Community growth is faster than any other growth.
- The popularity of flutter on the Github is much more .
- The web development is growing more by flutter.
- The Flutter requires the native liberay for installing to different os.
- When you want to develop a small or single-page app the don't use the flutter.
- You create a minimalist UI, but your device hardware requires to run the UI.