Hey Readers , If You are Looking for INTERNSHIP in Autodesk. Autodesk are offering Software Engineer intern , for all details read all details .
JOB Responsibilities :
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot product features and cloud workflows to provide great user experience
- Implement, enhance, troubleshoot tools which help boost team productivity
- Work as an integral member of a high performance, self-organizing Scrum Team making valuable contributions
- Investigate and, as necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to the task
- Demonstrate excellence in product design and implementation with regards to efficiency and scalability
- Prepare, present, and discuss benefits and risks of alternative software implementation approaches
Qualification Needed ?
- Pursuing Bachelor's or master’s degree in CS or any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college.
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Well-versed with OOAD
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, STL, Memory Management
- Willingness and motivation to adapt and learn unfamiliar areas/technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skills Required :
- Working knowledge of git and source code management
- Exposure to multi-threading concepts and usages
- Passionate about robust software design
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly
- Self-directed, willing to take initiative with minimal supervision
Post a Comment