30 Day of Javascript , 100 Days of LeetCode 30 Day of CSS , : Get Started

Reliance Foundation Internship , Full time , Scholarship | Reliance Internship | Reliance Full Time | Reliance Scholarship | Reliance Internship Mentorship Free Education For UG PG Students | Reliance Mentorship internship - 2022 -Technilesh.com

Hey Readers if you are looking for the Internship / Job / Full Time / Part Time / Free certification / learning / preparation of exam like Gate and more. 

 About Reliance: 

 The Reliance Big and Growing MNC Offering the Mentorship + Internship +Scholarship for college student. This is done by the Reliance Foundation .In program you will get the scholarship ,This will help you to Pay your expenses and mentorship program help your skills and other skill to increase and internship provide you the real working in you specific domain work. 

Scholarship features:

  1. Nurturing India’s talented youth who have the potential to become future leaders of tomorrow for the benefit of society.
  2. The Reliance Foundation Scholarships will identify and select the best and brightest students in India through a rigorous and competitive selection process.
  3. We welcome applicants from all socio-economic backgrounds and scholarships will be granted on the basis of merit.
  4. Up to 60 undergraduates and 40 postgraduate scholars will be selected.
  5. At the undergraduate level, the total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme, will be up to Rs/INR 4 Lakhs.
  6. At the postgraduate level, the total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme, will be up to Rs/INR 6 Lakhs.
  7. 80% of the funds will be granted in advance at the start of each academic year, to use for tuition and direct academic expenses. The remaining 20% of the funds will be granted upon request to support professional development, including indirect academic and personal development expenses, including conference related expenses.
  8. Scholars will also benefit from additional engagement and development activities (including the chance to attend talks and workshops with leading global experts, opportunities to apply for mentoring/internships, volunteering opportunities, a strong alumni network and more), and will join a vibrant community of scholars that will be at the forefront of creating and building a new India.


Scholars who are committed to excellence, in spirit and action, in everything they pursue, both academic and non-academic. Scholars who have a mindset of giving their best, seeking new and better ways to approach challenges and continually work to improve themselves.

Leadership Potential

Scholars who have the potential and ambition to become India’s and the World’s Leaders of Tomorrow.


Scholars who strive to be honest and forthright. They take accountability and responsibility for their actions, decisions, and behaviours.

Community Commitment

Scholars who show a moral force of character and instinct to lead in their communities for the advancement of society. Scholars who have a commitment to work for social good and give back to society.

Growth Mindset

Embodying Reliance’s spirit that “Growth is Life” we are looking for scholars that dream big and have an ever-evolving spirit. They possess a love of learning and continually striving to develop and improve themselves and support others to do the same.


Scholars who are resilient, patient, and tenacious. Students who embrace challenges with passion and conviction as opportunities to grow.
Click Here : To Apply to Scholarship :

Show Your Love by Subscribing to YouTube channel : Codewithniesh
I am GR,3+ years Exp of SEO, content writing, and keyword research ,software dev with skills in OS, web dev, Flask, Python, C++, data structures, and algorithms ,Reviews.

Post a Comment