Hey Readers want the full time job as Support Engineer or as L1/L2 Engineer . So the IBM is hirirng the student for the Support engineers and more .
Your Role and Responsibilities
- AccessHub project in IBM is one of the key initiatives, it brings “who has what” data into a single location.
- AccessHub is a milestone in online access, security and control for IBMers. The AccessHub initiative, sponsored and directed by the office of the CIO, is being undertaken to help standardize the access management experience for all types of users across the global IBM enterprise.
- In context of AccessHub strategy, the global support team will be in 3 strategic geographies (Mexico, Slovakia, India) to provide 24/7 support..
- We collaborate globally and encourage innovation and automated solutions like Chatbot that automatically responds to user questions acting as level 1 support or ServiceNow ticketing tool solution to internally and externally simplify and unify the support process while obtaining relevant measurements for continuous improvement.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- IT background degree
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Hardworking, Work and Communication under pressure/ client focus,
- User orientation to provide great support, Collaborative approach and ability to share with global team members lessons learned and blockers,
- Good analytical skills, Ability to learn fast the application logic and system functionalities,
- Ability to translate user requirements base on tool capabilities,
- Ability to drive and deliver e2e task,
- Fluent English spoken and written,
- Flexibility, Time management, Detail oriented, Excel \\Advanced level.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Potential to grow into more technical role
- Ticket management experience (Service Now)
- Support experience
- Access management experience
- No coding skills required but nice to have SQL, DB2, JSON, Java. Agile methodology