Note : TO get PPO you need complete 3 or 6 month Internship.
.Apply before Read Below Requirement.
Read More :LinkedIn Free Certification Course on Financial Analyst, Analyst and Stats skills , Data Analysis Skills and more | Apply here
MERN Developer / Software Developer.
Needed Skills -
- Knowledge in front-end (e.g. React.js)
- Knowledge in back-end (e.g. Node.js, Express.js)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Knowledge of API's and their development.
- Knowledge of UI/UX design.
- Strong background in computer science basics
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Educational Requirement :
- Any undergraduate student (1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year)
- Any postgraduate pre-final year student.
Responsibility as MERN dev -
You'll design and build scalable systems using MERN.
You'll work on building frontend, backend for software and web apps that are intuitive, intelligent, and highly performant
You should be able to work in unstructured situations and help structure problems through discussions, solutions. Taking initiative, listening to others, and working collaboratively on technology, product and business would be really important.
3 months or 6 months internship, Possibility to get PPO