- Bachelor's degree with Major in Computer Science
- 0-7 years of software development experience, or 0-5 years with an advanced degree.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience with one or more of the following areas: Server Backend Distributed Systems, Full Stack Development (frontend and backend), Scalable Applications, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval or Natural language processing.
- Relevant work experience in machine learning software development and architectures for machine learning (with a focus on deep learning).
- Ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, review code, review design documents, deliver technical talks, teach classes, or consult on projects.
- Research or Industry experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (ML) models, ML infrastructure, Natural Language Processing or Deep Learning
Read More: Microsoft Traning certification