Hey readers if You are Cloud enthusiast then the amazon awe is offering the internship as Cloud Support intern .
· 3+ years of relevant technical work experience
· 3 months or more break from work
About the role:
Every day of this 6-month internship program will bring new and exciting challenges on the job:
· As a Cloud Support Engineer Intern you will benefit from the opportunity to gain experience with AWS cloud services including EC2, load balancers, and S3 storage solutions.
· Collaborate with engineers and their peers in a virtual classroom to learn about AWS services, and practice troubleshooting techniques.
· You’ll have an opportunity to apply your new skills through customer case simulations.
· Participate in projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience.
· You will work on new and existing projects, have the opportunity to obtain AWS certifications, and attend professional development events.
Read More: Deloitte Hiring 2022 branch for Internship + Full Time | Hashedln By Deloitte offering intern + Full time for SDE , SDET ,QA Engineer 1 , Integration Engineer | Deloitte Hiring 2022
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field. · Advanced experience with Networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN, traceroute, iperf, dig, cURL or related).
· In-depth understanding of virtualization and cloud computing (Hypervisors, VMware, Xen).
· Advanced experience in networking administration and troubleshooting.
· Strong knowledge of networking and routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, DNS, TCP/IP, IPSEC)
· Demonstrated proficiency in networking principles (routing, switching, load balancing etc.)
· Experience configuring software-based IPSEC and SSL based VPN solutions.
· Experience configuring and supporting devices such as Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, SonicWALL, Checkpoint, Palo Alto etc.
· Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
· Good understanding of security best practices.
Good understanding of distributed computing environments and methodologies
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Post a Comment