Education and Eligibility:
- * All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (all streams) , MCA and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only)
- * Year of Pass-outs - 2022
- * No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- * Students must have Indian citizenship.
- * Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
- * Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last 3 months/ should have not worked in Accenture before
Job Role in Company :
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution