** Our Summer Internships begin in May/June 2023 and last 10-12 weeks.
This internship is for students pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's, or Dual degree programme in Computer Science or a related field with a graduation date after March 2024.
You will need an updated CV or resume, as well as a current unofficial or official transcript in English, to begin the application process. On this page, click the 'Apply' button and enter the following information in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
Attach an updated CV or resume to the 'Resume Section.'
Attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English to the 'Education Section.'
To upload a transcript, select 'Now Attending' under 'Degree Status.'
Get Your Job At First Google Job Ready Interview Tips : Link
- A Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related technical field is currently being pursued.
- Experience developing software in one or more general-purpose programming languages.
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English.
- Returning to a degree programme following the completion of an internship.
- Knowledge of system software or algorithms.
- Understanding of the Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and network programming.
- Effective implementation abilities (for example, C++, Java, Python).
Concerning the job
Join us for a paid 10- to 12-week internship that provides personal and professional development as well as community building. The Software Engineering Internship programme will allow you to work on complex computer science solutions, create scalable, distributed software systems, and collaborate on a plethora of smaller projects with broad appeal.
To keep the code running and to fortify it against all of the internet's bad actors, our engineers create, fix, extend, and scale it. In order to maintain our services, from monitoring and alerts to building automation infrastructure, you will work on software development projects that range from code-level troubleshooting of traffic anomalies to maintenance of our services.
- Specific responsibilities vary by project area.